창포종합사회복지관
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

A must when coaching and these worked out well

페이지 정보

작성자 Elton 댓글 0건 조회 23회 작성일 22-10-31 11:24

본문

I'm running an intramural sports program for my school and needed a set of training vests that were affordable and durable. I ordered a set of twelve and so far they have held up pretty good. The vests are being used two to four days a week and are washed twice a week. After a month they still look like new and would recommend them especially if your on a tight budget. The only slight issue I have is that the stitching on one of the vests is falling apart. Other than that they are great!
    I got them for a pretty badly put together soccer team and they turned out to work perfectly. They are pretty cheap and saved me a lot of money compared to ordering custom shirts. We were ages 16-17 but had some pretty large kids on our team and they seemed to fit everyone just fine.
    The team likes the color, they serve their purpose. Enough stretch to make them easy to take on and off. Not sure if these would work for adults, as we use them for a 6th grade girls soccer team and they fit the girls great.
    The West Ham Soccer jersey jerseys are good quality, and they work well for all the high school players on my team. I got purple and grey this time, but I also use yellow and blue from the same manufacturer (good contrast of colors). Very pleased with the quality of the soccer jerseys.
    Second time ordering from this company. Great quality! I have washed them many times and they are still in great condition. I do wash them on the delicate cycle/cold water and hang dry so I'm sure that helps.
    We've been using these for over a year now with a group of 24 players, two sets, and they've lasted without any wear! We have a mix of 15-55 years old and they fit most everyone, (except the pudgier ones of the group...) and we play weekly. My only suggestion is make sure you wash them as soon as you finish using them.
    Fantastic purchase! Great bright color and durable product! Fits younger kids to adults comfortably and easy to wash. Color doesn't (or hasn't faded) after a year of constant use by my high school teams. Very pleased with this purchase and plan on getting more in the near future.
    • 트위터로 보내기
    • 페이스북으로 보내기
    • 구글플러스로 보내기
    • 카카오톡으로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

QUICK
    MENU

복지관소개

사업소개

마을이야기

온라인문의